Coming from Tropical Rainforests of South America, this funky looking fern, is a great and undemanding houseplant.
PLANT CARE :
- Keep it in a low to moderate light.
- Water when the surface becomes slightly dry, but don't over-do it. Keep the soil moist at all times.
- It likes temperatures 16-24°C. Avoid draughts.
- These ferns prefer higher humidity levels where possible. Ideal for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Ultimate height 0.5-1m. Fast growing.
- Origin: Tropical Rainforests of South America.
Height of the plant - 35 cm. Diameter of the pot - 12 cm. Sustee size M.