Our last Phlebodium Aureum Blue Stars are starting to feel a bit sad and some of the edges are starting to dry out. Still a living and green plant, just in need of some loving hands.
Please see pictures.
Coming from Tropical Rainforests of South America, this funky looking fern is a great and undemanding houseplant.
- Keep it in low to moderate light.
- Water when the surface of soil becomes slightly dry, but don't over-do it. Keep the soil moist at all times. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- It likes temperatures 16-24 °C. Avoid draughts.
- These ferns prefer higher humidity levels if possible. Ideal for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Ultimate height 0.5-1 m. Fast growing.
- To repot this plant, you might need up to 3 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
Height of the plant - 50 cm. Diameter of the pot - 17 cm. Sustee size M.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.