Picea Glauca 'Conica' is adorable little evergreen spruce tree that will brighten up the room as soon as you introduce it to your home. Perfect plant to decorate for the holiday season and place on your work desk or dinner table for that festive atmosphere. And if you provide it with enough care and love throughout the rest of the year, you can enjoy watching it grow and let it become an irreplaceable decor for your home.
- Place your spruce tree in a bright spot with lots of indirect light. Do not put it near heat sources like radiators, fireplaces etc. And use only LED light garlands to decorate it as even the heat from regular decorative lights can damage silvery green needles.
- Water with diligence as the soil should be kept lightly moist, especially in warmer environment. Water less in winter, but never let the soil dry out completely. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- It is better to place your spruce in a room that is not too warm, but avoid cold drafts.
- Repot in spring if necessary as Picea Glauca "Conica" is a slow-growing tree and it will take time before plant outgrows its nursery pot. Choose a container with several drainage holes to make sure that roots will not sit in a water pool. Choose slightly acidic soil mix so that your tree can feel healthy and comfortable.
- Use organic slow-release fertiliser and feed the plant in spring for the first two years of its life.
- Non-toxic, but needles, if ingested, can cause damage to the gastrointestinal tract.
Height of the plant - 35 cm. Diameter of the pot - 13 cm. Sustee size S.
The height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
The diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of the pot