This plant will be shipped from the Netherlands🇳🇱. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
Picea pungens Super Blue is a charming evergreen spruce tree that will brighten up the room as soon as you introduce it to your home. The sturdy needles color from blue-grey to silver-blue. This spruce is ideal to serve as a Christmas tree. And if you provide it with enough care and love throughout the rest of the cold season, you can plant it in your garden or elsewhere in nature.
- Place your spruce tree in a bright spot with lots of indirect light. Do not put it near heat sources like radiators, fireplaces etc. And use only LED light garlands to decorate it as even the heat from regular decorative lights can damage silvery green needles.
- Water with diligence as the soil should be kept lightly moist, especially in warmer environment. Water less in winter, but never let the soil dry out completely. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- It is better to place your spruce in a room that is not too warm, but avoid cold drafts.
- Use organic slow-release fertiliser and feed the plant in spring for the first two years of its life.
- Non-toxic, but needles, if ingested, can cause damage to the gastrointestinal tract.
Height of the plant - 70cm. Diameter of the pot 26cm. Sustee size L.
The height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
The diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of the pot