This plant will be shipped from the Netherlands🇳🇱. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
Sansevieria Cylindrica can survive long periods of drought, haphazard feeding, and being root bound. Similarly, they can be acclimated to deep shade or bright light. Truly, they thrive on neglect.
Sometimes called the African spear plant, the Sansevieria cylindrica offers all the ease and durability of the popular snacks plant. The plant consists of stout, cylindrical spears that spring from the sandy soil. They can be braided or left in their natural fan shape. Best of all, they can be almost entirely ignored and still thrive.
- Indoor plants prefer bright, filtered light, but the plants are highly light-tolerant. Outdoors, Sansevieria grows well in shaded or partially shaded areas.
- The plant can survive long periods of drought. Water it monthly or less in winter; water it weekly or every other week in summer. Their roots cannot be allowed to sit in water, or they will begin to rot. The best method is to water the pot fully and let it dry down before watering again.
- Temperatures above 10 C are best, but it can survive cold spells. Generally, they do best in temperatures that are comfortable to humans.
- The Fast-draining cactus mix is preferred.
- Feed the plant during the growing season. Do not feed it during winter.
- Toxic if ingested.
Height - 70 cm. The diameter of the pot - 17 cm. Sustee size M.
The height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
The diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of the pot.