This plant will be shipped from the Netherlands🇳🇱. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
Snake Plant is a popular house plant and is used as ground cover filler in interior landscape designs. It is durable, easily grown & difficult to kill and will tolerate very low light areas as filler plants. However, it prefers bright light situations and well-drained soils. In its native habitat in Africa, it blooms in winter. As a house plant it rarely blooms.
- Do not overwater as the roots will rot. Spring till autumn allow the soil to dry between waterings. In winter only water every 1-2 months. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- It tolerates low humidity and cool temperatures around 10 °C.
- The more neglected they are the bigger the chances you may see it bloom.
- Sansevieria likes to be root-bound so frequent repotting won't be necessary - every other year into 1 - 2 cm wider pot is fine. To repot this plant, you will need less than one pack of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Toxic to humans and pets.
Height of the plant - 40 cm. Diameter of the pot - 12 cm. Sustee size M.
The height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant. The diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of the pot.