Native to the jungles of Brazil, this lush plant features elegant pointed green leaves splashed with pale green, cream, and pink on top and colored a deep pink, maroon, or magenta underneath.
- They love bright, indirect light but can get damaged easily if they are exposed to any direct light. Find a spot with plenty of indirect light.
- Keep the soil slightly damp Remember there is a big difference between moist and waterlogged soil. If your Triostar sits in water for too long, the roots will begin to rot and the plant will quickly become limp and mushy. Always check the top of the soil before watering. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- One of the most important things about caring for this plant is keeping the humidity levels up. A great way to do this is misting the plant using a spray bottle every few days (or more if you can).
- Be careful not to place your plant near any drafty windows or doors as the cold air can cause long-term shock.
- To repot this plant, you will need around 1 pack of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Pet friendly.
Height of the plant - 45 cm. Diameter of the pot - 14 cm. Sustee size M.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.