Originally from North and South America, it is an easy to care for houseplant with distinctive and colorful foliage. This plant is grown for its attractive foliage which can be variegated in shades of yellow, pink, purple or plain green depending on the type.
This hanging plant can be used in diverse ways in your home such as either hanging from the ceiling or on a shelf.
- Place the plant in a light spot, but not in direct sunlight.
- Keep the potting soil slightly moist by regularly giving the plant small amounts of water, once or twice a week is sufficient. Avoid overwatering. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Keep at room temperature.
- Spring to late summer you can fertilise twice a month.
- To repot this plant, you will need around 2 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Toxic to pets.
Height of the plant - 45 cm. Diameter of the pot - 17 cm. Sustee size M.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.