Tradescantia Nanouk is a hanging plant for indoors, also known as "wandering jew" or "spider lily". This plant is grown for its attractive foliage which is variegated with further tones of pink and red. The most striking feature is deep pink on the underside.
- Thrives in bright to medium light conditions. To maintain the most striking colours give it bright diffused light.
- Water well during summer and allow to dry out between watering. If the plant sits in wet soil for long periods it will cause root rot. Reduce the amount of watering in winter. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Happy in normal room temperatures from 10-24°C.
- Prefers increased levels of humidity.
- Repot early in spring if necessary. To repot this plant, you will need around 3 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Toxic to pets.
Height of the plant - 20 cm. Diameter of the pot - 20 cm. Sustee size M.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant. Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.