The ZZ plant is easy to grow and care for and is one of those house plants that can survive just about anywhere in the house.
It grows well in low or bright lighting conditions and with frequent or much less frequent amounts of water. The ZZ plant grows similar to tree plants or palms and has stems with many leaves growing from these stems.
PLANT CARE :
- Temperature: prefers 15-24C temperature, no lower than 8C degrees.
- Light: likes bright light but is not essential. It grows well also in places with low levels of light.
- Water: it's better to underwater this plant than overwater it. Allow the soil to become dry at the top to the touch between watering.
- Repotting: re-pot it once a year at the beginning of spring, especially during the first 3 - 5 years of life
- Food: fertilize during the growing season (April - August)
- Toxic to pets and humans: yes
Height of the plant - 80cm. Diameter of the pot - 21 cm. Sustee size L.
The height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
The diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of the pot.