Monstera Thai Constellation is a stunning charmer and surely the queen of all the variegated monsteras out there. Its light-cream speckles of variegation on the leaves is otherworldly. In good conditions it is a fast growing plant suitable for somewhat more experienced plant parents as it requires a certain amount of care and vigilance to stay healthy and gorgeous.
- Place it in a bright spot with lots of indirect sunlight. In summer months keep it guarded from harsh direct afternoon sun.
- Don't let the soil dry out for too long. Keep it lightly moist most of the time, but avoid overwatering. Remove any excess water from saucer or decorative pot. Use lukewarm filtered water. Give it brief moments between waterings during darker months and when it is not showing much growth. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Provide average room temperatures and keep it away from cold drafts. Don't let the leaves touch glass if you place it by the window.
- Humidity is key to keep it thriving and look lush. To raise humidity opt for a tray of pebbles with water or use a humidifier.
- Fertilise once every two weeks from spring till autumn using a balanced soluble fertiliser. Never use fertiliser, if plant is showing any signs of discomfort.
- To repot this plant, you will need around 1 pack of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Toxic to humans and pets.
Height of the plant - 14 cm. Diameter of the pot - 6 cm. Sustee size S.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant. Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.