This plant will be shipped from the Netherlands🇳🇱. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
These plants are stunning houseplants that are part of the overarching Marantaceae (aka Prayer Plant) family. Displaying daily plant movement is just one of the stunning traits this plant possesses. This tropical indoor plant needs a moderate level of care, making it a great choice for those plant parents looking to up their plant game.
- Place calathea in medium, filtered light, away from direct sunlight.
- Maintain soil moist with regular watering, but do not let it become soggy. Use filtered, distilled or rainwater ideally. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Suitable room temperature from 18 °C to 24 ºC.
- Fertilise monthly while actively growing with 1/4 strength of balanced fertilizer. Flush the soil several times per year to wash out accumulated salts.
- Needs high humidity to keep foliage looking well.
- Minimal pruning requirements. Prune old or yellowed leaves.
- Calathea doesn’t like to be repotted too often, only once root bound. Use well draining potting mix. To repot this plant, 1 pack of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants will be plenty and you can use rest of it for other plants in your home.
- Non-toxic to humans and pets.
Height of the plant - 40 cm. Diameter of the pot - 12 cm. Sustee size M.
The height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant. The diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of the pot.