This plant will be shipped from the Netherlands🇳🇱. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
The ZZ plant is easy to grow and care for and is one of those house plants that can survive just about anywhere in the house. This plant is another variety of the ZZ family. It will not grow as long as the regular ZZ plant can grow. So, think about all the little shelves and nooks where you could put it!
It grows well in low or bright lighting conditions and with frequent or much less frequent amounts of water. The ZZ plant grows similar to tree plants or palms and has stems with many leaves growing from these stems.
- Likes bright light but it is not essential. It grows well also in places with low levels of light.
- It is better to underwater this plant than overwater it. Allow the soil to become dry at the top to the touch between watering. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Prefers 15-24 °C temperature, no lower than 8 °C degrees.
- Fertilise during the growing season (April - August).
- Repot it once a year at the beginning of spring, especially during the first 3 - 5 years of life. To repot this plant, you will need around 1 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Toxic to pets and humans.
Height of the plant - 36 cm. Diameter of the pot - 10.5 cm. Sustee size S.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.